Floodplain Information

Flood Risk Zones

Information Regarding Flood Mapping

If a property owner thinks their property has been inadvertently mapped in a Special Flood Hazard Area (SFHA), they may submit a request to FEMA for a Letter of Map Change (LOMC). Learn more about the LOMC by visiting the Kansas Department of Agriculture website.