If you are requesting us to do a record search for you, you will need to fill out the Records Request Form.  We will receive your request and process it once we receive your $12.00 in the mail.  A search will not be done until we receive the $12.00.  You may mail in your payment to the address below:

Clerk of the District Court

712 5th St., Ste. 204

Clay Center, Kansas  67432.

***please be as detailed as possible in the description of what information and documents you are wanting.  And if you need them to be certified.***